Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's been awhile...

Nikon D700, Nikkor 17-35 @ 22mm, f22, 1/4sec

Sunset light over Mount Washington (right) and the Three Sisters (center) from high on the southeast ridge of Three Fingered Jack. This is an older image from 2009 that I decided to process today. Often times certain images don't resonate with me until I go back and look at them with fresh eyes. I made this image on the same evening as the one I posted a few months back. It's the post that precedes this one.


Nikon FM2, Nikkor 17-35, 2 stop gnd, Fuji Velvia 50

Cottonwood and Godbeams, east Steens, Basin and Range, Oregon.

Nikon FM2, Nikkor 17-35, Fuji Velvia 50

An amazing Lenticular cloud formation stretches across the open skies east of Steens Mountain.

Nikon FM2, Nikkor 17-35, Fuji Velvia 50

Moonrise over the Alvord.

Nikon FM2, Nikkor 17-35, Fuji Velvia 50

Dawn along Pike Creek.

No comments: