Saturday, August 20, 2011

Current and Future Shows in Portland, Oregon

This summer and fall there will be several opportunities to view my fine art photographs in the Portland area.

Endorphins Massage is currently displaying 3 framed 24 x 30 Limited Edition prints. All of my Limited Editions are created with my large format 8 x 10 view camera. In addition, 3 framed 16 x 24 Open Edition 35mm prints are also currently on display. This show does not have a planned take down date.

Through the month of September the Beaverton Starbucks location off 158th and Walker Rd will have on display 4 of my framed photographs. One is a 24 x 30 Limited Edition; the other 3 are 16 x 24 and 13 x 20 Open Editions.

And lastly, for two days this fall (November 19-20th) I will be participating in the Wild Arts Festival. I anticipate on having upwards of 10 of my photographs on display. This is a great opportunity to meet local artists and authors as well as support the Audubon Society of Portland.


No comments: