Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Years on Three Fingered Jack

As you can see, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I do, however, have some new images to share; it's just a matter of getting caught up with prepping my modest backlog of images for print and the internet. I thought I'd start off with sharing 2 of my favorite shots from a trip I took up to Oregon's, Three Fingered Jack over New Years. It was a great way to bring in 2013! 

While hiking back down through an area of forest burned back in '03 I stopped to photograph the scorched tree shadows being projected across the rolling, sunlit snow. I thought the contrasting lines made for an intriguing abstract, Cascade Mountains, Oregon. Olympus E-PM1, Olympus 14-42 Lens
Morning alpenglow illuminates windblown snow and the eastern face of Three Fingered Jack, Cascade Mountains, Oregon. Olympus E-PM1, Olympus 14-42 lens

No comments: