Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Website Galleries

I haven't been very good at keeping this blog updated have I? Much has happened since my last post. I'll start with a brief recap on some of the changes happening on www.tysonfisher.com. In the coming weeks I will try and get everything else up to date, including the announcement of possibly another big several-month long hike!

If you've been visiting my website, I'm sure you've noticed a few changes to my galleries. After finishing the final 180 miles of the 2650 mile Pacific Crest Trail last September, I decided to reintroduce my Pacific Crest Trail gallery. Here are a few of my favorite shots from my final 2 weeks on the trail. Having shot the first part of the PCT on film in 2003, I decided to shoot the last stretch on film as well.

Home Away From Home, Glacier Peak Wilderness, Nikon FM2, Nikkor 20mm, 4 stop gnd filter, Fuji Velvia 50

Methow Pass Dawn, North Cascades, Nikon FM2, Nikkor 50mm, Fuji Velvia 50

Rock Pass Sunrise, Pasayten Wilderness, Nikon FM 2, Nikkor 20mm, Fuji Velvia 50

While I was at it, I also reintroduced my Mount St.Helens and World Travels galleries:

Alpine Glow Moonrise, Mount St.Helens, Nikon N80, Nikkor 24mm, Fuji Velvia 50



Dales Gorge, Karijini National Park, Western Australia, Canon Rebel, Tamron 28-300, Fuji Velvia 50
I also introduced 5 new galleries:

People in Nature
Portland Area Wild
Cascade Mountains
Oregon's East Side
Pacific Coast

And lastly, I've had the pleasure of working with 3 new clients who have now been added to my client list:

Impact Photographics
Travel Oregon
1859 Oregon Magazine


I hope you enjoy the new image galleries. Let me know what you think!



No comments: